A basic savings account for all ages
- This account is an interest-bearing account and is compounded quarterly,
- A deposit of $25.00 is required to start account,
- No monthly fee assessed by maintaining a $25.00 minimum balance, and
- You can make 6 (six) withdrawals from your account each four weeks.
* If the daily balance falls below $25.00 during the statement cycle, the account will be charged $3.00. Accounts with a balance less than $1,000 during the quarter will be permitted 5 (five) withdrawals per quarter at no charge and a $3.00 charge will be applied for all transactions in excess of 5 (five). There will also be a $3.00 per quarter charge on all accounts with balances less than $25.00. The interest paid on this account depends on the daily balance and can change at any time at our discretion. Interest is computed quarterly and will be credited to the account quarterly.
A great way to save for the holidays
- This account is an interest-bearing account,
- A deposit of $10 is required to start account,
- No monthly fee assessed with this account, and
- You can make deposits at any time in any amount.
*Interest will not be compounded on this account and will be paid at maturity. You can not deposit more than $5,000 to this account and you can not make withdrawals from your account until the maturity date. If account is closed before maturity date, customer will be credited for all accrued interest up to the closing date.